Print Page | Close Window

Need HELP finding a style and a good stylist

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17185
Printed Date: May 03 2024 at 8:52pm

Topic: Need HELP finding a style and a good stylist
Posted By: Rushell
Subject: Need HELP finding a style and a good stylist
Date Posted: January 31 2000 at 1:08pm
My hair has been literally driving me crazy for several months. Everyday, I put it in a ponytail. I don't really have time for a curling iron, but a do like curls. My hair is so straight though, that curls do not stay, so it is really a waste of time. My hair is medium to dark brown, about an inch or so past my shoulders. It has layers, which are in the process of growing out. I pretty much know that I would like a perm, sort of a spiral body wave...not too tight of a curl. I really don't want to lose too much of my length. Every salon I have been to...for only a hair cut, resulted in disappointment. Of course, I could make the style work, but then after a day, we are back to the ponytail again. It is getting old (the ponytail every day). I need help finding a very good stylist in the DFW, Texas area. Also, help in choosing a style right for me at this time. My hair may not be long enough for the exact style I desire (long and curly/wavy - permed) My face shape is a bit long, with a wide forehead and wide chin. I guess that is called oblong? I look forward to hearing any suggestions! Thanks.

-------------
Ms Rush

Replies: