Print Page | Close Window

AskKaren Announcement

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Announcements
Forum Description: Have something you need to shout at the World? No Ads Please!
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17282
Printed Date: June 21 2024 at 3:08pm

Topic: AskKaren Announcement
Posted By: KAREN
Subject: AskKaren Announcement
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:51pm
Hi,Even though Hair Boutique does not guarantee a personal answer from me on AskKaren I do make every possible effort to send a personal response to all the AskKaren email I receive. I do receive as many as 50 AskKaren emails a week. So sometimes it make take me a while to respond. I respond in the order that I receive the emails.Lately I have had some trouble with my responses bouncing. Especially to people with AOL return addresses. If you sent me an email and I have not responded within about 2 weeks, chances are that I did send you an email answer but you did not get it, or it bounced back and I am not sure how to get it to you.If you do submit an email to me and don't want the question or your initials posted in the AskKaren column, be sure to tell me that as well.If you did not get an answer from an email you sent to me in a reasonable time period, please resend it. I really do care about being prompt and answering everyone who takes the time to send in hair questions to AskKaren.Thanks for you help in this matter.Karen

-------------
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!

Replies: