Print Page | Close Window

Valentine's Article

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Announcements
Forum Description: Have something you need to shout at the World? No Ads Please!
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17283
Printed Date: June 26 2024 at 3:03am

Topic: Valentine's Article
Posted By: KAREN
Subject: Valentine's Article
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:51pm
Jeff and I are exicted that Valentine agreed to be our first guest article writer for Hair Boutique.Valentine not only wrote a great article but gave us permission to list information on how to go see her personal hairhistory.I hope you will all take a moment to go see all the great information Valentine is bringing to Hair Boutique.KarenRelated Link:Valentine's Article

-------------
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!

Replies:
Posted By: Noreen
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:51pm
Hi Valentine,Just read your article and I loved it! Especially the part about nice things to do for you and your hair. Though the whole article was very insightful, you brought up a some great points about supporting each other and the websites that we enjoy. You actually made me feel very guilty. I enjoy and frequently visit the Hair Boutique, TLHS, and other long hair sites but I don't participate as much as I should. I seem to have honed the fine art of lurking. I feel now as though I get so much out of reading posts by others but contribute so little that I am taking more than I am giving. Thanks for inspiring me, and please keep the articles coming.Noreen

-------------