Print Page | Close Window

HAIR

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Announcements
Forum Description: Have something you need to shout at the World? No Ads Please!
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17347
Printed Date: May 04 2024 at 1:02pm

Topic: HAIR
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: HAIR
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:54pm
I've recently decided to let my hair grow. I read in one of my herbal books that when you mix sage tea and applecider vinegar and use it as a rinse , it makes your hair very shiny. I must say that it sure does!!! It also makes your hair grow(so they say). I've been doing this for about a month now and my hair seems to be much healthier. I also use it on my customers occasionally(I'm a hairdresser) It's especially good for brunettes(shine). Try it and see if it works for you!!! Thanks

Replies:
Posted By: Serena
Interesting treatment. Does the tea come in tea bags or loose? Do you rinse hair with water after applying this mixture or do you leave it in the hair? Thanks for the tip!

-------------

Posted By: Randy
> I've recently decided to let my hair grow. I read in> one of my herbal books that when you mix sage tea and> applecider vinegar and use it as a rinse , it makes> your hair very shiny. I must say that it sure does!!!> It also makes your hair grow(so they say). I've been> doing this for about a month now and my hair seems to> be much healthier. I also use it on my customers> occasionally(I'm a hairdresser) It's especially good> for brunettes(shine). Try it and see if it works for> you!!! ThanksWhat is the recipe? How much sage tea to applecider vinegar and were would one find ssage tea.Thank you

-------------

Print Page | Close Window