Print Page | Close Window

please read!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Announcements
Forum Description: Have something you need to shout at the World? No Ads Please!
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17557
Printed Date: June 26 2024 at 3:07am

Topic: please read!
Posted By: tnprincess21985
Subject: please read!
Date Posted: March 17 2003 at 5:43pm
hey everyone... this may seem silly but here goes nothing..
ok i like this guy.. hes reallly popular and reallly cute...ive liked him for a while now.. he knows who i am.. we talk in class sometimes but i dont think he will ever notice me in that way! i really like him and im not too great with confrontations. how can i get him to notice me and like me? i think he may like me a little bit!
thanks soooo much

-------------
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile
in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes!
-*-tnprincess21985-*-

Replies:
Posted By: hairalways
Date Posted: March 17 2003 at 9:46pm
Hey - Face your fear. Find something class related that you can ask him to do with you. Maybe ask him to help you study or work on a project. Suggest a neutral zone to meet - the library or something like that. The idea is to make it seem like you need help, not that you are asking him out.

You have to learn to face confrontations - It is key to being successful in pretty much everything...not just relationships. Always go for what you want too. Worse thing that can happen is that you don;t get it. That is better than always wondering "what if".

jmho

-------------

Posted By: Sophie
Date Posted: March 19 2003 at 8:29am
I'm going to suggest; Be honest and who you are.

And never forget that in the long run, the only person you have power over is you.

You may not beable to "GET HIM" to do anything.
And thats OK. Just be You.

-------------
Sophie
http://salonwest.proboards34.com - http://salonwest.proboards34.com

Date Posted: March 19 2003 at 6:13pm
hey
thanks both of you for the advice.. ive been "being me" and i think its working. hes always so nice to me! one good thing for me.. i think he likes me more than this other girl who throws herself all over him and im just myself! but i guess i shouldnt gloat! talk to you later ( hopefully) thanks again!

-------------
in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes!
-*-tnprincess21985-*-

hey
thanks both of you for the advice.. ive been "being me" and i think its working. hes always so nice to me! one good thing for me.. i think he likes me more than this other girl who throws herself all over him and im just myself! but i guess i shouldnt gloat! talk to you later ( hopefully) thanks again!

-------------
-*-tnprincess21985-*-

hey

-------------
-*-tnprincess21985-*-

Date Posted: March 19 2003 at 6:14pm
excuse my dumbness.. i didnt mean to do that!! lol bye

-------------
-*-tnprincess21985-*-

Print Page | Close Window