Print Page | Close Window

to debbie

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Announcements
Forum Description: Have something you need to shout at the World? No Ads Please!
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17613
Printed Date: June 26 2024 at 9:41am

Topic: to debbie
Posted By: GAURI
Subject: to debbie
Date Posted: July 31 2004 at 2:54pm
debbie.....
u told me not to log out ... but if i talk from cyber cafe n someone else also log in on same site n dat person also dun log out ..n again if i wanna use my id from same pc then how can it possible ?
means in this site if we regster log in name then we dun have to log out like other site ?? n if we log out dat name means it goes permanantly ?? n we have to open again new log in name ???

Replies:
Posted By: Debbie
Date Posted: July 31 2004 at 7:39pm
I didnot know that you were using a cyber cafes computer. I am sorry. You need to reregester. And when and if you do PLEASE write down the password and usuer name. You can log off and log back in becasue I have done it many times. But you MUST write down the user name and password. Don't worry about your status on here. I realy wish there was more that I could do for you. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me at : drady@hcis.net I hope this helps! Debbie

-------------
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!

Posted By: Debbie
Date Posted: July 31 2004 at 8:05pm
I just put in a bmail to Karen and to Dave- I hope the one went through to dave went through. Anyway, they will be able to give you more info about what you are doing wrong, right or whatever. I am sorry that I cannot be of more help. Like I said there is a way to use a password and an ID on cyber computers. Sorry, Debbie

-------------
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: August 05 2004 at 7:48am
Hi Debbie,

Thanks for your bmail. Dave & I are looking into this further with Jeff's help as well.

Best wishes,
Karen

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Print Page | Close Window