Print Page | Close Window

not expensive product

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Product Support
Forum Name: Product Finder
Forum Description: Looking for help finding a product? Ask Here!
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17762
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 10:50pm

Topic: not expensive product
Posted By: swt_hair
Subject: not expensive product
Date Posted: March 24 2003 at 10:16pm
does anyone know a not expensive but very good hair shampoo and conditioner product?? i waz thinking about around $2.00-$4.00

Replies:
Posted By: Elissa
Date Posted: March 25 2003 at 4:16am
Of all of the drugstore brands, I've always liked Vidal Sassoon the best (around $3.99 shampoo or conditioner). I haven't checked the ingredients since learning about surfactants, though, and I'm sure the shampoo has it. It's fine if you have normal hair.

I had recently purchased a Colorvive shampoo and conditioner duo ($2.99 each on sale) when I joined this board, and I didn't want to just dump them. I have to admit I really love them, the smell is gorgeous and I notice that when I use them, my boyfriend keeps sticking his nose into my hair.

I left them at his house, so I won't use them often. From what I learned on this board, surfactants can become a problem if used repeatedly . Once in a while should be ok.

(edited, because I keep forgetting that the word is *surfactants*)

Posted By: Lyris
Date Posted: March 25 2003 at 7:29am
Elissa is right about surfactants. ColorVive (the whole Vive series in general) is a decent line, although there are few differences between the various formulations (FortaVive vs. CleanVive or whatever they've got now.)

-------------
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft

Print Page | Close Window