Forum Description: Share your experiences with Alternatives Therapies
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17816
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 1:01pm

Topic: Kava To Help Destress & Good For Hair
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Kava To Help Destress & Good For Hair
Date Posted: December 31 2001 at 12:38am
Hi Karen,

Thanks for the new board. I am pumped. I lurk all the time but this topic moves me to speak.

I am a big believer in herbs for helping all sorts of things from hair to skin and overall body, which is important for great hair.

I have been playing with Kava lately with great results and have noticed some impact to myhair. Kava is a South Pacific root that is for anti-anxiety.

I like kava because it helps w/ my anxiety, stress and seems to help my hair because overall I am less tense.

Just thought I would share about kava & say thanks.

MFC

Replies:
Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: December 31 2001 at 2:24am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP949920813&id=3&page=1#27.3.1 - 27.3.1
Hi MFC,

Thanks for your kind words. I hope you will come back often to share your interests. I love to talk about everything from herbs and oils to treatments and even hair rituals. I know a woman that actually does rituals and spells for hair and beauty. It is fascinating and I almost expect to bump into Scott Cunningham when I go to her house. She was telling me a lot about how hair is used in rituals just the other day. I will have to write some notes and share them with this board.

Best wishes,
Karen

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)