Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves Archives
Forum Description: Archive of the old Men's 360 Waves Forum
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1784
Printed Date: July 03 2024 at 1:03pm

Topic: Please answer this
Posted By: jarell1944
Subject: Please answer this
Date Posted: September 26 2004 at 10:45pm
ok this is for all the people who say they wash their hair once a day or 2 times...how can yall do all this and still have yall hair look tight...what i mean is if i did all this i would have 2 brush brush as soon as i got out put the pomade in let my hair dry then brush it some more just to get it lookin good. how long does it take for ur hair 2 get poppin again, i know i leave my stuff in for 4-5 days...i know yall cant be doin this in the morning right before school and stuff lol

-------------
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Replies:
Posted By: dafatmack
Date Posted: September 26 2004 at 10:59pm
Yeah, pretty much.....I wake up EARLY

-------------
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net - Dream Team Website!
http://xcess-host.com/jarvis/mack.htm - My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....

Posted By: cedclark
Date Posted: September 26 2004 at 11:13pm
same but i take my showers at night

-------------

Posted By: rashad123us
Date Posted: September 27 2004 at 5:20am
Originally posted by cedclark cedclark wrote:

... i take my showers at night

yep.

-------------

Posted By: wavecap10
Date Posted: September 27 2004 at 10:16am
when u get out of the shower u only have to brush for 15-20min. That's 5-10min with just the pink lotion in your hair, and then another 10min with whatever gel/pomade u use and your good 2 go. You don't have to brush for 1 hour like some niggas do. Especially if you already have your 360 jump offs. I've been in the wave game for 9 years and never in my life have I actually brushed my hair longer than 20min in one session. Combined for the whole day I might have brushed my hair for 45-50min at the most.

P.S. I guess its like the saying goes,"To each his own."

-------------
NOW THAT'S WASSUP CAUSE I SAID THAT'S WASSUP!!!

Posted By: jarell1944
Date Posted: September 27 2004 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by wavecap10 wavecap10 wrote:

when u get out of the shower u only have to brush for 15-20min. That's 5-10min with just the pink lotion in your hair, and then another 10min with whatever gel/pomade u use and your good 2 go. You don't have to brush for 1 hour like some niggas do. Especially if you already have your 360 jump offs. I've been in the wave game for 9 years and never in my life have I actually brushed my hair longer than 20min in one session. Combined for the whole day I might have brushed my hair for 45-50min at the most.

P.S. I guess its like the saying goes,"To each his own."

i see what u sayin...

-------------
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Print Page | Close Window