Forum Name: Asian Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special hair needs of people of Asian descent
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=18104
Printed Date: May 01 2024 at 8:30pm

Topic: Help for frizzy hair
Posted By: Lucy
Subject: Help for frizzy hair
Date Posted: August 23 2003 at 9:44am
I have long hair that only has a color to cover gray. My hair is wavy and gets frizzy, even after I blow-dry over a round brush.

Could anyone suggest some products that would help de-frizz?

Should I use a deep conditioner that will help improve the condition of my hair?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Replies:
Posted By: sirenity81717
Date Posted: September 02 2003 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Lucy Lucy wrote:

I have long hair that only has a color to cover gray. My hair is wavy and gets frizzy, even after I blow-dry over a round brush.

Could anyone suggest some products that would help de-frizz?

Should I use a deep conditioner that will help improve the condition of my hair?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Hi! I also have pretty wavy hair but my hair is also very thick. A deep conditioner might work but I have recently purchased a ceramic straightener and use a thermal defense spray b4 i straighten it. It leaves your hair shiny and protects the hair from heat and sun damage. My hair is now softer than it has ever been. > Strait-Line Thermal Defense by L'anza. Good luck!

-------------
MwAh

Posted By: Lucy
Date Posted: September 03 2003 at 11:29am
Thanks, Sirenity!! I'll check that out.

I just bought some Phyto Defrisant and used it for the first time this week. I've read some great reviews of it for straightening and de-frizzing. It's supposed to improve your hair's condition the longer you use it.

As I say, I've only used it once but it seemed to work pretty well. My hair is definitely less frizzy, though I still have a little (I hope that'll improve with use), and it's not at all heavy on the hair. I have pretty long hair and I used a quarter-size dollop and it didn't weigh my hair down or make it sticky or stiff. It's day 3 and my hair is still about the same as the first day I styled it.

So far, this is the best product I've tried, but I'll check out the L'anza.

Thank you!

Posted By: Vixen
Date Posted: April 27 2004 at 6:45pm
where can you buy Phyto Defrisant?

Posted By: claribuzz
Date Posted: April 27 2004 at 9:54pm
I think Hairboutique.com sells the phyto products

Posted By: lilbabes625
Date Posted: April 27 2004 at 10:19pm
I like Physique for frizz control. The shampoo and conditioner make everything easier and there's a cream that also works to fight frizz!

-------------
circle circle dot dot

Print Page | Close Window