Forum Name: Asian Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special hair needs of people of Asian descent
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=18227
Printed Date: June 03 2024 at 8:24am

Topic: Growing a man's hair out
Posted By: erico20
Subject: Growing a man's hair out
Date Posted: January 13 2005 at 12:56am
hi im yet another male asian with extreme porcupine hair.... it just sticks out to all sides!! since my head does this, i usually have to cut my hair every 2 weeks so it doesn't get big and wild.

well im sick of it! i'm determined to grow my hair out... i can't even remember how young i was when i had my hair long.... aww the bowlcut years....

anyways, i am wondering if there are any products that might help speed the growing process along??

also, what shampoos and conditioners should i use to keep my hair healthy and shiny and preferably extremely beautiful?? right now im using garnier fruit shampoo + conditioner in 1...

right now my hairs probably 1 inch on top and 1 centimeter on the sides... sigh... i normally would cut it now.... i need to buy waaaay more hats.....

please add any other advice or tips, it would be very helpful... suggested styles?pictures?etc.

thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: claribuzz
Date Posted: January 13 2005 at 11:03am
healthy diet, plenty water, exercise and less stress. since you hair is pretty short what you use in suffiecient meaning that you dont use any styling tools or chemical treatments

Print Page | Close Window