Print Page | Close Window

Trying exetensions for the 1st time

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=19747
Printed Date: June 01 2024 at 12:31pm

Topic: Trying exetensions for the 1st time
Posted By: flwrgrl
Subject: Trying exetensions for the 1st time
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 5:43am
I've been reading alot of the posts on this site and I find that alot of the info here is really good. I am going to try to do extension on Sunday for the first time. My cousin is going to let me experiment with her hair. I bought the Dr locks micro links since I gather that it's probably the safest as far as damaging the hair. Plus for the other methods like fushion, I would definately want classes before experimenting.

I think eventually I would like to try the shrinkies but since this is new to me I want to stick with something easier. I got the hair from Dr locks also, I thought it might be better to go with the pre tipped hair in the begining. But in reading your posts I see that some people are tipping your own hair, how? What do I need to pretip my own hair. I would think this would save a ton of money on hair.

And how in the world do you guys do this to yourself? Do you do it over a few days or can you do it in one day? I was going to try it on myself and I quickly came to the realization that I might have to start working out my arm muscles a little bit. Just drying my hair makes my arms tired. I can't imagine trying to put in extensions

Thanks in advance!

Print Page | Close Window