Print Page | Close Window

How to blend bottom pieces?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20585
Printed Date: October 02 2024 at 12:14am

Topic: How to blend bottom pieces?
Posted By: amymusic
Subject: How to blend bottom pieces?
Date Posted: March 13 2005 at 12:09pm
g

Replies:
Posted By: Jenny_RR
Date Posted: March 13 2005 at 12:48pm
Amy,

I don't know what you mean. I think you're going to have to be more specific, perhaps post some pictures. :)

-------------
http://www.beautyaddictmag.com - www.beautyaddictmag.com

Posted By: sherrie215
Date Posted: March 13 2005 at 6:15pm
I think Amy means the natural hair that is left out at the nape below the bottom row of extensions. Ive never had any problem with this area being visable or not blending in, but I think you are using clip-ins right Amy? I have no experience with that so I really dont have the answer. But I think metalgirl wears clip-ins on a regular basis and maybe she will be able to give some solutions to that problem.

-------------
www.hairextensions101.com - www.hairextensions101.com
www.mybeautyaddiction.com - www.mybeautyaddiction.com

Posted By: zapevaj
Date Posted: March 13 2005 at 11:20pm
The short hair underneath? Usually there's so much hair on top, from the extensions, that it covers the short bits up. Maybe you need to add more extension hair?

-Rae

-------------
http://www.hairalchemy.net - Hair Alchemy

Posted By: delin
Date Posted: March 13 2005 at 11:27pm
I think I know what you mean Amy; If my hair color doesn't match, my shorter nape hair is more visible at the sides of my neck (a problem I'm having right now...bad color selection on my part). If the color-match is good and you have enough extention hair it is less noticeable.

-------------

Posted By: amymusic
Date Posted: March 14 2005 at 1:23pm
j

Posted By: shel221
Date Posted: March 14 2005 at 6:09pm
Hi Amy! I recommend my clients to get the front of their feathered with the layers beginning where their natural hair ends so that from the front it just looks like part of their layers. Also if this is a problem at the back for you then get your hair layered at the back and this should lend it in or possibly you may need a slight raser cut at back if your own hair is very choppy.

email me if you would like to see any pics of this

humanhair100@aol.com

x

-------------

Posted By: shel221
Date Posted: March 14 2005 at 6:11pm
Sorry didnt read that right, I think you can possibly do that to clip in extensions too

-------------

Posted By: russiancat
Date Posted: July 07 2006 at 8:25pm
Amy, I just found this thread about clip-ins with your question about your hair showing up at your nape area. Any luck? 'cause I have the same problem. Thanks.

Posted By: nursie
Date Posted: July 07 2006 at 8:40pm
i remember a post about this, in fact they had pointed out visible nape hairs on a pic of jessica simpson....and they suggested pulling the hair at the nape back into a tiny ponytail

Posted By: Dunebug
Date Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:06pm
That is what I used to do,,, just clip it back, or pull it back into a little ponytail and then wrap it up into a little knot at the back there where you cant see it.

Posted By: russiancat
Date Posted: July 08 2006 at 1:52pm
Thanks girls, I'll try!

Print Page | Close Window