Forum Name: Skin Care
Forum Description: Smooth techniques for beautiful & healthy skin
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20707
Printed Date: April 20 2024 at 12:41am

Topic: Large Pores
Posted By: MEME
Subject: Large Pores
Date Posted: March 19 2003 at 4:05pm
I have huge pores in my skin and they seem to show up even more with makeup on. Any suggestions of how I can make them look smaller.

Replies:
Posted By: Trixie
Date Posted: March 20 2003 at 9:53pm
hmmm....i'm no expert; but I do believe that there are various face masks on the market that help reduce the size of pores---you might want to look into that.

Good luck!

-------------

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: November 27 2004 at 3:07am
I just posted on this.Witch hazel works wonders! It what is in most oners , only they don't work as well as the straight stuff! After washing face close pores with this on a cotton pad. Btw....here is how to get a great face! Wash your face with apple cider vinger will help clear your face up in every way! And will help even out skin tone as well! Btw both are cheap and work better then anu thing you can find out there !

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: November 27 2004 at 3:09am
I just posted on this.Witch hazel works wonders! It what is in most toners , only they don't work as well as the straight stuff! After washing face close pores with this on a cotton pad. Btw....here is how to get a great face! Wash your face with apple cider vinger will help clear your face up in every way! And will help even out skin tone as well! Btw both are cheap and work better then anything you can find out there !

Posted By: CKY_2084
Date Posted: January 07 2005 at 10:45am
What is WITH HAZEL and can you get it at a local store? Thanks and what exactly are LARGE PORES just to make sure I know what Im talking about? THANKS

-------------

Posted By: EdensRose
Date Posted: January 08 2005 at 12:10pm
I have large pores in my T-Zone area, and I've found using a facial mask with sulfur, such as the Proactive or Queen Helene Mint Julep Maque works really well for closing them and making them less visible.

-------------
"Courage is grace under pressure."
- Ernest Hemingway

Posted By: Kim J
Date Posted: January 08 2005 at 12:29pm
Witch hazel is a common drugstore item and is sold in the form of a liquid. It is inexpensive and safe. It can be used externally for relieving skin irritations, sunburn, insect bites and stings, bruises, abrasions, poison ivy/oak rash, diaper rash, eczema and bedsores. Witch Hazel is also a non-drying astringent which can help to close pores and remove dirt and make-up.

It can be found in any drugstore or grocery, Wal-Mart Etc. It is usually near the hydrogen peroxide and alcohol.

-------------
-Happy Hair Days
Kim

Posted By: mark82
Date Posted: February 12 2005 at 3:34am
Treatment For Enlarged Pore visit this
http://www.bestincosmetics.com/enlarged-pores.htm - http://www.bestincosmetics.com/enlarged-pores.htm

-------------

Print Page | Close Window