Forum Name: Skin Care
Forum Description: Smooth techniques for beautiful & healthy skin
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20752
Printed Date: May 03 2024 at 12:47am

Topic: Minimizing Freckles
Posted By: caramia
Subject: Minimizing Freckles
Date Posted: August 01 2003 at 10:33am
Does anyone know how to minimize the appearance of freckles? or make them fade?

My 6-year old hates her freckles. I don't want to use foundation on her - she's too young. I keep telling her that her freckles are cute but she doesn't think so. I tell her that they will eventually fade as mine did. She says some kid on the playground said something mean to her about her freckles. I just told her people will say mean things sometimes and she needs to let it go.

Any advice?
Caramia

Replies:
Posted By: NewOrleansLady
Date Posted: August 02 2003 at 11:10am
Oh I wish that I had a good answer for you. I'm 27 and still have freckles. It dosen't help that I am very outdoorsy. I wear an SPF lotion but, that dosen't seem to stop the sun from making my freckles come out. Although, I've never been self conscious about my freckles. I'll see what I can find online for you and try out some of the things to see if they work.

-------------
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but, wish we didn't."

Posted By: Igor
Date Posted: August 22 2003 at 7:36am
Wish anyone could help with this one…
My freckles are actually getting worse! I suspect it might have something to do with the fact that my blonde hair seem to get redder…
The only thing I have found useful is to stay out of the sun… Really sad and boring, but it’s the only thing that really works for me

-------------
1BCiii
Golden/reddish blonde
Growing out from 0 mm, now a little
below shoulder lenght

Print Page | Close Window