Forum Name: Skin Care
Forum Description: Smooth techniques for beautiful & healthy skin
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20863
Printed Date: May 01 2024 at 8:47pm

Topic: Neck lines
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Neck lines
Date Posted: January 03 2005 at 10:45pm
I'm in my mid-teens, and I'm not fat at all, but I do know that I have lines on my neck. It's hard to describe them. When I was younger, I was very thin, but I still had these lines on my neck. They aren't a medical problem or anything - more like a cosmetic issue, I guess.

I just want to know how I can get rid of these lines because they sort of make me look fat. When I lower my head straight down, skin 'pudges' out where the lines form. I'm sorry I can't give a clearer description of it.

Is there any way I can get rid of these lines without plastic surgery or something? Thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: AngelFace
Date Posted: January 28 2005 at 12:03pm
Some people just have these. It may be from how you sleep, how you hold your head, or even genetics. Lines developed in the skin can sometimes be a pain (literally) to get rid of but there are some things that may help you. Make sure you are using a good moisturizer for your neck to help plump these lines out. If they really bother you enough to spend some real cash, you may want to look into microdermabrasion to buff the lines out. Most spas and salons offer treatments for $50-125.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window