Print Page | Close Window

Your Worst Fashion Disaster Ever?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Fashion
Forum Name: A Passion For Fashion
Forum Description: Shoptalk - Hot styles, designers, where to buy, deals & steals.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20996
Printed Date: October 18 2024 at 1:27am

Topic: Your Worst Fashion Disaster Ever?
Posted By: Lyris
Subject: Your Worst Fashion Disaster Ever?
Date Posted: June 10 2003 at 8:51am
All right my friends, let's spill it: What is the single worst fashion mistake you've made? It can be from many years ago but it has to be bad, not just "I wore black with navy one dark morning." Let's hear em! ;-)

-------------
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft

Replies:
Posted By: Jennifer
Date Posted: June 10 2003 at 9:54am
Being alive in the 1980s......there was NOTHING to wear!

Hmmm, I'll have to think more about your question, though.

-------------

Posted By: uzma
Date Posted: June 10 2003 at 1:18pm
The offending article is a vile multi-coloured outfit that my aunt gave me. One of these traditional tunic and trouser numbers from the east.

Just thinking about it makes me nauseous.

I will be wearing it next week to the house of the person who bought it for me. That will be the one and only time I wear it. Period.

-------------
Uzi

Posted By: LiliBeach
Date Posted: June 17 2003 at 10:21pm
I was doing a demonstration with flowers at my church in front of about 50 women. After I was finished, I noticed that I had my sweater was on backwards. Also, I lit a candle on the table in front of the ladies and my one and only acrylic nail caught on fire. I held my hand up to my face and just stared at it for a minute than just blew it out. I broke a nail the day before so I put an acrylic nail on.

Sooooo embarrasing

-------------
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!

Posted By: LiliBeach
Date Posted: June 17 2003 at 10:27pm
Oh and another one.........

When I was dating my husband, we were out "cruising" in his friends mustang. There was about 6 or us in it, (all guys) so I sat on my husbands lap in the front seat. (Really against the law now) One of the guys in the car notice that he had a pair of undies on the floor of the car and started teaseing the driver about it. He said he did not know where they came from (he was very unlucky with the girls) So they threw them out the window. Later I confessed to my husband that they were mine. They fell out of my jeans pantleg from where I wore them before and took off my jeans and undies at the same time before i had showered and they remained in the leg of the jeans.

Oh how embarassing that these guys were tossing around my undies in that car.

-------------
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!

Print Page | Close Window