Print Page | Close Window

Opinions wanted on skirts for men

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Fashion
Forum Name: A Passion For Fashion
Forum Description: Shoptalk - Hot styles, designers, where to buy, deals & steals.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21072
Printed Date: May 12 2024 at 5:51pm

Topic: Opinions wanted on skirts for men
Posted By: Fashion Bug
Subject: Opinions wanted on skirts for men
Date Posted: October 02 2004 at 7:35pm
I only recently discovered this board after a college friend recommended it to me. It is really awesome and so many cool people here. I love reading all the articles and messages.

I am a fashion design student and I want to get some opinions from everyone here. I find men wearing skirts a really sexy look on guys. Not in a cross-dressing sort of way (like dressing the guy up as a woman) but just as an alternative form of clothing.

A couple of totally hetero guys have been willing to go out with me to restaurants, clubs on dates etc in different skirts that I have picked out for them. They have ranged from sarongs to very short skirts.

As part of a project for this year, I am thinking of designing a range of skirts for guys. Skirts that girls will really find appealing on their men, and skirts that guys will be willing to consider wearing.

So, I am looking first for some opinions in general on the whole idea of skirts for men. What do you think? Do you find it sexy or not? What sorts of skirts do you think would look best? And what do you think a guy should wear that would go well with his skirt? I found it difficult in the past to match a typical guys footwear with a decent looking skirt, the same with shirts.

Thanks

Stacy

-------------
Freedom through Fashion

Replies: