Print Page | Close Window

slide charm flip flops

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Fashion
Forum Name: A Passion For Fashion
Forum Description: Shoptalk - Hot styles, designers, where to buy, deals & steals.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21079
Printed Date: May 09 2024 at 7:26am

Topic: slide charm flip flops
Posted By: LynnB
Subject: slide charm flip flops
Date Posted: October 28 2004 at 5:03pm
This is probably old news to everyone here, as Im usually a little behind the times when it comes to fashion. But today, I saw a woman wearing the cutest pair of flip flops. They were the ordinary black rubber style with a little thicker sole than normal. On one side there was a buckle so you could open it up and slide on different kinds of charms. Like those slide charm bracelets you see everywhere these days. The lady I saw wearing them had her name spelled out in crystal letters. I would love to find some of these. Does anyone here have a link to an online source? Or know of a retailer that carries them? Thanks.......Lynn

Replies:
Posted By: Tinkerbell1213
Date Posted: February 17 2005 at 6:51pm
Hi. I just go to Claire's and get those charms that clip on bracelets, and clip them on my shoes...I have them on clogs, sandals, etc. As long as there is someplace to clip them...I even have them clipped on my workout tennies shoes, and it's convenient - you can change them to match your outfits.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window