Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21363
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 5:36pm

Topic: Courtney ThorneSmith's new hair disaster
Posted By: Jennifer
Subject: Courtney ThorneSmith's new hair disaster
Date Posted: February 17 2000 at 3:13pm
Hi JF,

I just read your new column and want to make some comments and thought I'd address them here instead of in e-mail.

I don't even know who Courtney is because I don't watch television but just by scanning magazines while waiting in the grocery store queque, it would be difficult not ever to have seen some of the faces that you mention in your column!

The moderately short haircut she had (between ear and shoulders) really was kind of cute, even though I'm generally not a fan of short hair. It had movement and style and framed her face nicely.

However....someone really butchered that poor woman!! Although her hair is probably in good health since it was cut, it looks like someone tried to straighten out a kinky permanent in her hair, and it look totally fried. It is simply awful!! She is a very pretty girl, but her face is not perfect. And her chopped off hair points out every flaw in her face. Very unflattering to her nose and mouth. The all-one-color look really ages her face.

Undoubtedly, she did not walk into a "Haircuts-R-Us" joint, but her haircut proves one thing: Money does not necessarily buy the best!!

Jennifer

Print Page | Close Window