Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21476
Printed Date: May 12 2024 at 2:13pm

Topic: Just some thoughts
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Just some thoughts
Date Posted: July 07 2000 at 5:36pm
hi

What i am about to say is probably old news but i feel i have to say this.

Firstly i recently saw this Sinead O'Conner video which I figure is pretty recent where she is in a wedding dress. At first I thought, could her hair really be that long but then i saw that it was a wig. However the wig was just past shoulder length and kinda layered but it looked stunning on her.

I know she's just recently decided that she's lesbian but that's no reason to have no hair. Long hair looks way better on her.

Also, I was watching old episodes of Melrose Place and almost burst into tears at the sight of Courtney Thorne Smith with all that lovely hair. What possesed her to cut it???? Another person who should never have cut her hair is Celine Dion. She looks a tad butch with short hair and i think thatthe real reason behind the cut was a bad reaction to a perm or bleach or something. On the other hand someone who needs a haircut or at least to lose her fake ass weave is Toni Braxton. Honey -Whats the point in having a weave when it only starts halfway down ya head ??

I also think that Gwen Stefani looks fabulous with her hot pink Farrahesque do. Is it just me or is the Farrah do making a comeback because i've noticed so many celebs with that do.

Also while watching divas 2000 i couldn't help but think that Diana Ross stuck her finger in a plug or something, has the woman never heard of a blowdryer??? btw- i know that it's a wig but wigs are supposed to look better than your own hair not worse.
Another wigged wonder who could stand to ditch the wig is Whitney Houston.

Also Sharon Stone's bowl cut is not that bad for 1989 that is. I never knew that they were doing a third DALLAS movie and were looking to recast the role of Michelle Stevens.
(btw - there is no 3rd DALLAS movie although we continue praying)

just some opinions , i value your replys

Replies: