Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21654
Printed Date: June 25 2024 at 11:04pm

Topic: Faith... Changing my mind....
Posted By: Hal
Subject: Faith... Changing my mind....
Date Posted: January 12 2001 at 7:25am
Ok..at first I hated it! BUT, the more I see it the better I like it. AOL has a two pics of her (old & new) side by side and it just comes down to SHE IS HOT and can do anything she wants with her hair and still look good!
Hal

Replies:
Posted By: blonde
Date Posted: January 12 2001 at 8:09am
What`s the address to view these two pics?

-------------
blonde

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: January 12 2001 at 8:53am
Sorry Blonde but it`s an AOL thing... no address. I`m sure you have seen both of them... in the old on eher hair is long and fairly straight and the new one is from the awards show. Side by side you can see how narrow long hair makes her face.
hal

-------------

Posted By: demodoll
Date Posted: January 23 2001 at 4:27pm
There are side by side pictures of her in Us Magazine this week and I think I have to agree--the style is starting to grow on me. Us is allowing you to vote though. We`ll see if she keeps it.

-------------
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal

Posted By: meg
Date Posted: January 25 2001 at 5:59pm
Ok now, I will give you that she is a beauty, and I even can handle the cut, sort of, but.....the condition of the hair is what is getting to me. Her hair looks as if it`s been totally fried. It is very stiff and looks practically singed. I think she looks quite well in either short or long, but not fried and frizzed.....My 2 cents:) Meg

-------------

Posted By: AggiePam
Date Posted: January 25 2001 at 10:11pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=4667&page=1#3.4724.1 - 3.4724.1
Dittos Meg! You summed it up perfectly!! (Weedwacker?)

-------------

Posted By: demodoll
Date Posted: January 26 2001 at 6:36pm
I noticed the fried look too at the American Music Awards. I was hoping that was just too much product. I haven`t seen any pictures of her since then.

-------------
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal

Print Page | Close Window