Any comments on GG´s Gala?
Nicole Kidman´s cut and locks?
Rene Zellweger´s short style?
Julia Roberts´s bouffant?
Anne Heche´s grown out bob?

Replies:
Posted By: tony9999
Date Posted: January 22 2001 at 4:33am
I think Nicole Kidman looked great, Rene Zellweger`s hair was up, not short.... and Julia Roberts looked good.

What struck me the most was how TERRIBLE all four women from "Sex in the City" looked: I hate Sara Jessica Parker`s color, Cynthia Nixon looked like a red headed peacock that doesn`t own a comb, Kim Cattrell looked like she was strung out on heroin she too could have at least brushed her hair, and Kristen Davis didn`t look much better than anyone else with her hair pinned up in no particular style....

If this is what these women are going to look like next season, they better change the title to "Less Sex in the City".....

-------------
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!

Posted By: ssjockey
Date Posted: January 22 2001 at 9:16am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=4689&page=1#3.4690.1 - 3.4690.1
Nothing too exciting, but I never got a long enough look at Nicole Kidman. I couldn`t tell if she cut her hair or if it was just artfully pinned up! Anyone have the scoop? Sarah Jessica Parker is WAY too blonde. The trailer park trash bimbo blonde has to go!

-------------

Posted By: Fiona
Date Posted: January 22 2001 at 1:43pm
From the best I could tell it appears that Nicole Kidman cut her hair. Here is a picture of her.

-------------

Posted By: phil
Date Posted: January 22 2001 at 2:02pm
I quite liked Julia Roberts` beehive-type contraption. Seems like in her speech she toned down her trademark bad language and toned up her hairstyle. Nice. But what`s happened to Liz Taylor? I`ve alluded to her bird`s nest before and it seems nothing`s changed.

-------------
phil

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: January 22 2001 at 2:50pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=4689&page=1#3.4694.1 - 3.4694.1
IMO Nicole Kidman cut some but not as much as it appears... I think we`ll have to wait on the great Flea`s opinion!

-------------

Posted By: JerkyFlea
Date Posted: January 22 2001 at 3:36pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=4689&page=1#3.4695.1 - 3.4695.1
In regards to Nicole, I`ve been going back and forth on this myself. For a while I was convinced she cut it, but now I`m thinking that it was just pinned up in a creative way (think Sela Ward`s "bob" from a few weeks back).

The only wrench in that thinking is that, unless I was seeing things during NBC`s dopey opening montage, Nicole arrived wearing a long, straight, brown wig with bangs. Why the wig, if she was going to go with her own hair during the show and if it wasn`t cut?

I`ll keep on it and I expect everyone else to pass along any tidbits they find.

Later,
JF

-------------
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.