Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21699
Printed Date: September 16 2024 at 2:48pm

Topic: Terri Hatcher`s real length?
Posted By: AggiePam
Subject: Terri Hatcher`s real length?
Date Posted: February 14 2001 at 9:17pm
Question, there has been two different commercials on the past few days. You know, the campaign with Howie for Radio Shack I believe, anyway...One she has (finally)longer hair, but the second one looks new also, but her hair is still short. Whats up with that? Anyone know? Are those extensions ...or is one commercial out of date?

Replies:
Posted By: JerkyFlea
Date Posted: February 15 2001 at 7:42am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=4863&page=1#3.4863.1 - 3.4863.1
Old commercial is the one where she has short curly hair. It`s back out to shoulder-length

-------------
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: February 15 2001 at 10:26am
IMO her hair in the new commercial is one of the few times that her hair is as pretty as she is. Terri is fairly high on my list of beautiful stars who hair is almost always just not so great!

-------------

Posted By: AggiePam
Date Posted: February 15 2001 at 3:22pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=4863&page=1#3.4866.1 - 3.4866.1
agreed. except its a little too flat, although guess we can`t complain, at least the length is better!

I think she looked the best when it was long and she guess starred on Seinfeld, ya know...the line "...and they`re spectacular".

-------------

Print Page | Close Window