Print Page | Close Window

Debra Messing on "Tonight" --WTHWST!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Beautiful People, Beautiful Hair
Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21719
Printed Date: June 25 2024 at 7:48pm

Topic: Debra Messing on "Tonight" --WTHWST!
Posted By: Durango
Subject: Debra Messing on "Tonight" --WTHWST!
Date Posted: February 27 2001 at 3:38pm
I caught Debra Messing on the "Tonight" show Mon. 2-26. What the *@#$%%^?! did she do to her hair?
Those glorious, tousled curls were gone (sorry, JF, I know they`ve made your "Top Ten" at least once). Her hair was basically the same length--midback, with layers just below her chin in front-- but completely flat, limp and stringy. It looked, to my untrained eye, to be heavily, if unevenly, layered.

The "style" looks to be difficult to achieve with a wig--is the hairdo on "Will & Grace" actually a wig? I can`t believe that her hair could look so different. I honestly would not have recognized her if Jay Leno hadn`t introduced her.

If it`s not a wig, the "What the hell was she thinking" (WTHWST) syndrome strikes again!

Durango

-------------
Durango

Replies:
Posted By: airlinefood
Date Posted: February 28 2001 at 10:28am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=4978&page=1#3.4978.1 - 3.4978.1
I think she just blow dried it straight. But I agree. It looked like crap. I think her curls are beautiful and much more flattering.

-------------

Posted By: Spunky Girl
Date Posted: February 28 2001 at 1:47pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=4978&page=1#3.4978.1 - 3.4978.1
Yep, for some odd reason Debra Messing LIKES her hair straight and not curly. She was quoted as saying such in a mag somewhere. I, for one, love to hate her for her beautifully curly hair (lol). And yes, she spends about 4 hours in the chair with a pro curling every lock of her real hair into perfect ringlets before W&G.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window