Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21837
Printed Date: May 29 2024 at 2:48am

Topic: Felicia - General Hospital
Posted By: JES
Subject: Felicia - General Hospital
Date Posted: June 21 2001 at 3:18pm
Now I don`t want to get anyone excited because I don`t think that Felicia (sorry forgot her real name) cut her hair. During the last couple of shows she has worn a style that looks like a chin length bob that is slightly elevated in the back (just about the perfect style). I`m almost 100% sure it is the hollywood trick of tucking the hair under and letting the top layer hang down - but whatever - the illusion was a very pleasant one. She looked GREAT (of course with a face like that you can`t go wrong). Wouldn`t it be great if she really did cut her hair that way! (IMO) I would also like to see her in a short razored crop with the ends flicking out - I think she would look like Meg Ryan (when she was cute- not the dirty mess she has now). You might be able to catch it tomorrow.

Replies:
Posted By: Gord
Date Posted: June 21 2001 at 7:18pm
I would be remiss if I did not disagree -- although I`m sure this is no surprise. Before she hacked off her hair in the old days of General Hospital, Kristina Wagner had one of the best heads of hair in soaps. I was pleasantly surprised to see she let much of it grow back before cutting again earlier this year. Anything shorter would be a disappointment (IMHO).

-------------

Print Page | Close Window