Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21876
Printed Date: May 17 2024 at 1:19am

Topic: Hair on the WB
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Hair on the WB
Date Posted: July 16 2001 at 1:48pm
Has anyone else noticed that since the Keri Russell conterversy, most every star on the WB has been growing their hair? A few I can think of are Sarah Michelle Gellar, Katie Holmes and the girls from Charmed. This occured to me after seeing Shannen Doherty cut her hair after leaving Charmed. These stars must have a "no haircut" clause in their contracts. Thoughts anyone?

Replies:
Posted By: JerkyFlea
Date Posted: July 16 2001 at 5:28pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=5888&page=1#3.5888.1 - 3.5888.1
quote:

The Riddler originally wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that since the Keri Russell conterversy, most every star on the WB has been growing their hair? A few I can think of are Sarah Michelle Gellar, Katie Holmes and the girls from Charmed. This occured to me after seeing Shannen Doherty cut her hair after leaving Charmed. These stars must have a "no haircut" clause in their contracts. Thoughts anyone?

I`m gonna go with no, especially since Charisma Carpenter went from long, extension laden locks to a short, blonde streaked bob...which I`m not necessarily a big fan of (face shape is wrong for a bob, hate blonde streaks in dark hair, etc). But I digress. Basically, there ain`t a ban...though I doubt they are letting Keri play with scissors. =)

-------------
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.

Print Page | Close Window