Print Page | Close Window

Are people jealous of Anna Kournikova`s hair??

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Beautiful People, Beautiful Hair
Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21878
Printed Date: May 17 2024 at 12:50pm

Topic: Are people jealous of Anna Kournikova`s hair??
Posted By: Lester
Subject: Are people jealous of Anna Kournikova`s hair??
Date Posted: July 16 2001 at 5:21pm
I can`t believe all the people on here who think Anna should cut her hair. I also can`t believe that someone thinks she looks like a little girl. Anna`s hair is gorgeous and it would be a big waist to just chop it off. She is a beautiful woman,with great hair!! She may be vain and have a big ego,but with all her great assets,who can blame her? I hope with this time off with an injury,she has grown it out even longer!! Don`t be jealous people,she has beautiful hair and I doubt there are any major haircuts any time soon!! Get used to seeing that waist length hair for many years to come!!

Replies:
Posted By: Kirsten
Date Posted: July 16 2001 at 5:28pm
The only reason anybody pays any attention to her at all is because of her hair - her hair is her sex appeal. Personally I am sick to death of hearing about her.

-------------

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: July 17 2001 at 6:29am
I for one am very jelious of her hair!!!! The longest one I have is only about 3/4 of an inch and they are jumping off my head at an alarming rate! Admitting to my jealousy feeling toward her hair doesn`t change the fact that many people (including myself) find her long wavey hair with it`s young girl sexyness very sexy and it also doesn`t change the fact that I think she would look stunning with a different hair style. "A waste"... give me a break.. it`s just hair! Cutting off her arm would be a waste!!

-------------