Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22001
Printed Date: September 16 2024 at 2:24pm

Topic: Irina Slutskaya
Posted By: Windsong
Subject: Irina Slutskaya
Date Posted: September 11 2001 at 10:31pm
To hairmonitor, ssjockey, and others who claim to like short hair on women, do you honestly consider this to be attractive???

IS might be a fabulous skater, but IMO she looks like a boy in a dress wearing makeup.

Windsong

FYI I am a woman with long hair and have no intention of ever cutting it short. I think very few women can pull off that very short pixy haircut. She needs to have flawless bone structure, otherwise. . .

Replies:
Posted By: jimbo
Date Posted: September 11 2001 at 11:45pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=6507&page=1#3.6507.1 - 3.6507.1
I think most women look better with long hair but Irina Slutskaya looks cute with that short cut (especially the picture on the upper right on that site).

-------------

Posted By: ssjockey
Date Posted: September 12 2001 at 12:16am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=6507&page=1#3.6507.1 - 3.6507.1
Hey, I think she`s cute! I`ve seen a lot worse, for example, when Liv Tyler cut her hair, or Brooke Shields. I think many women look better with short hair, and some look better with long hair (but that is the exception, not the rule, in my opinion), but that difference of opinion is what makes our discussions interesting. Don`t EVER take what I say personally, after all, this is just an internet forum. I never take what anyone else says personally.

As for you never cutting your hair, well, it is your hair, and you may do what you wish! I don`t want you to cut your hair EVER unless you really want to. Of course, if you do ever decide to try a shorter style, remember, it`s only hair, it will grow back! And who know, you might look good in short hair, and if you have tried short hair and don`t like it, good for you!

-------------