Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22121
Printed Date: May 19 2024 at 7:41pm

Topic: Missy Rayder (MODEL) gets BUZZED in ALLURE
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Missy Rayder (MODEL) gets BUZZED in ALLURE
Date Posted: November 02 2001 at 7:46am
extremely cute the young new model missy rayder has had her hair buzzed very short (1/4") from her forehead down while the remaining hair on top of her head was cut to jaw length there are 3 amazing pix of her in this months allure magazine her hair looks very appealing
and i have never seen a girl pull of a buzzcut with such grace she is the latest of many to get this new super cool undercut I LOVE IT

Replies:
Posted By: richstadler
Date Posted: November 02 2001 at 10:06am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=7177&page=1#3.7177.1 - 3.7177.1
Yes I saw it and wondwered why it took the hair community so long to comment. I`d describe it as an asymetrical undercut of a #2 to the temples with a long jagged crown section. Her stylist Garren of NY, is by-lined as having stated this is his favorite new short look, and goes to say that this type of disconnected style and contrasting lengths will be around for a while.

This month`s Allure has some other interesting news as well.
Calista Flockhart is fantasizing about cutting off all her again "mia Farrow" short and infers that that Alley macBeales producers have never kept her from doing so. Intersetingly enough she seems unsure that her hair is is trully updated none-the-less shorter. The article go`s into having her critique her look photo album style from last season when she cut the baby bangs. She alledges it was a mistake and that she was mortifed by the female french stylist who had trouble with the word trim.

-------------

Posted By: natasha
Date Posted: November 02 2001 at 11:23pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=7177&page=1#3.7177.1 - 3.7177.1
Are you talking about the October or the November issue? And: Does anybody have any scans of this? I`d love to see the pictures. :)

-------------

Posted By: richstadler
Date Posted: November 03 2001 at 7:12am
November issue. It also includes a full page pic from a new Chanel ad of a decidedly brunette Kate Moss with a growing crop. Pick it up. Calista is on the cover.

-------------

Posted By: Dick
Date Posted: December 18 2001 at 2:47pm
Finally pics!

First, her previous long hair.

-------------

Date Posted: December 18 2001 at 2:49pm
Then her first short cut...

-------------

Date Posted: December 18 2001 at 2:51pm
... and finally the WONDERFUL buzzed hair!!

I think nobody could say that she is not gorgeous with this look.

-------------

Date Posted: December 18 2001 at 4:56pm
But I think this is the picture that fits the description of the first message.

-------------

Date Posted: December 18 2001 at 5:00pm
However, I still think this is the perfect hairstyle for her.

-------------