Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22172
Printed Date: May 17 2024 at 7:30pm

Topic: Worst pixie
Posted By: Gord
Subject: Worst pixie
Date Posted: November 29 2001 at 6:01pm
Ok, there`s a chain for "best pixie." How about the worst? My vote goes to Christa Miller, Kate on the Drew Carey Show. I can`t believe how bad her hair has looked lately since she had it hacked. In the opening of the show last night, I noticed they showed her many times with long hair, but only once with her pixie. And her role on the show in recent episodes has been reduced considerably. I`m certain it has nothing whatsoever to do with her new haircut. The Drew Carey web site on at http://drewcareyshow.warnerbros.com/drewcareytv/ - http://drewcareyshow.warnerbros.com/drewcareytv/ only shows Christa with long hair. I use to look forward to her on the show. I don`t anymore.

Replies:
Posted By: Klaatu48
Date Posted: November 29 2001 at 9:15pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=7461&page=1#3.7461.1 - 3.7461.1
Could you really call that a pixie? From what I`ve seen, it`s just more of a big mess than anything else...

-------------

Posted By: Gord
Date Posted: November 30 2001 at 8:27am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=7461&page=1#3.7470.1 - 3.7470.1
quote:

Klaatu48 originally wrote:
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=7461&page=1#3.7461.1 - 3.7461.1
Could you really call that a pixie? From what I've seen, it's just more of a big mess than anything else...

Well, I really don`t know. But her hair is about the same length as some of the women talked about on the "best pixie" chain, so I went with it.

-------------

Posted By: lgp82
Date Posted: November 30 2001 at 8:35am
I don`t know her name, but the girl that was on Sunset Beach. SHe had the best long dark hair, then she cut it very short. It looked nasty!
I think her name was Gaby?

-------------
~*~*Lisa*~*~

Posted By: Klaatu48
Date Posted: November 30 2001 at 5:24pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=7461&page=1#3.7477.1 - 3.7477.1
quote:

lgp82 originally wrote:
I don't know her name, but the girl that was on Sunset Beach. SHe had the best long dark hair, then she cut it very short. It looked nasty!
I think her name was Gaby?

Yeah, it was a little severe at first, but as it grew out I thought it looked good. At first when short (but not super short), and then in the bob stages...

-------------

Posted By: lgp82
Date Posted: November 30 2001 at 7:41pm
Yeah after it grew for awhile it looked better!!

-------------
~*~*Lisa*~*~

Posted By: farmrat01
Date Posted: November 30 2001 at 9:26pm
The worst pixie by far was liv tylers. It looked awlful on her.

-------------
Fear Me

Posted By: buzzednapelover
Date Posted: November 30 2001 at 10:06pm
Hey Gord! You didn`t look foward to watching her on the Drew Carey show because of her hair? Pretty shallow, don`t you think? Personally, I have never really found her to be that attractive anyhow, no matter what the style.

As far as Liv Tyler`s pixie, I liked it (though I find her sexier with long hair).

My vote for worst pixie? Gotta be Courtney Thorne-Smith`s a little while back.

-------------

Posted By: tony9999
Date Posted: December 01 2001 at 8:15am
I really liked Liv`s Pixie, but I`m with buzzednapelover... Courtney Thorne-Smith`s short boyish cut last year was terrible....

-------------
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!