Print Page | Close Window

Katie Couric-Against the Grain...

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Beautiful People, Beautiful Hair
Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22175
Printed Date: May 21 2024 at 12:47pm

Topic: Katie Couric-Against the Grain...
Posted By: Hal
Subject: Katie Couric-Against the Grain...
Date Posted: November 30 2001 at 10:30am
I really liked her hair when it was growning out...you know heading to a style but appears that this is her style. Maybe we could call it "I need a hair cut style" I know I risk the rath of the world for such a comment about the worlds cutest newsreporter (did I call her a newsreporter... sorry... TV personality w/ her own liberal agenda) slap... back to hair!! Maybe its just me... but how about Jane Clayson... I love it and she`ll either be getting a trim soon or she is on the grow again.

Replies:
Posted By: andy
Date Posted: November 30 2001 at 11:43am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=7484&page=1#3.7484.1 - 3.7484.1
I agree with you completely, Hal - this is a bit too long to suit her. I wish she`d cut an inch or two off, darken it, and try some real bangs and flippy things (a style which seems invented for her, but which she`s never really tried). She`d look adorable!

Jane.... conflicted about Jane... a little tired of her current look (though the recent changes help) and her hair looks very limp. Saw a clip of her recently from a few years ago - it was brown and brushed back and looked great. I bet even Bryant thinks so...

-------------

Posted By: tony9999
Date Posted: November 30 2001 at 6:35pm
I agree completely, her too blond too long do nothing for her features look has got to go... I would love to see her go back to short brunet but that is doubtful at this point, I would be satisfied if she just went back to her roots... (brown)

-------------
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: November 30 2001 at 9:52pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=7484&page=1#3.7492.1 - 3.7492.1
Katie - go a couple of inches shorter or back to her cute crop.
Jane - sometimes I think it looks good - other times too sheepdogish. Probably just needs a good trim.

-------------

Posted By: Robert
Date Posted: December 01 2001 at 9:54pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=7484&page=1#3.7495.1 - 3.7495.1
Katie is at that length where she needs to go longer or shorter. My guess is she`s still growing it out, as it seems like her hair is growing slowly but sometimes I`ll see her and notice it looks significantly longer.

I definitely agree about the color -- she should stick with the brown color nature gave her. The blonde makes her look washed out.

-------------

Posted By: AggiePam
Date Posted: December 01 2001 at 10:06pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=7484&page=1#3.7505.1 - 3.7505.1
Somehow I think the blond makes her look older.
I know it usually has the opposite effect, perhaps she just has too much blond, she should just stick with a few highlights. Oh, and dittos on the cut. She should do a flippy thing!

-------------

Posted By: Durango
Date Posted: December 05 2001 at 12:49am
I`m clearly in the minority here, but boy, does it look better than that horrible ultra-short dark brown pixie she had for so many years!

-------------
Durango

Posted By: Gord
Date Posted: December 05 2001 at 8:23am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=7484&page=1#3.7580.1 - 3.7580.1
quote:

Durango originally wrote:
I'm clearly in the minority here, but boy, does it look better than that horrible ultra-short dark brown pixie she had for so many years!

If you`re in the minority, so am I. Katie and her hair look great.

-------------

Posted By: lgp82
Date Posted: December 05 2001 at 8:27am
I like her hair now too.

-------------
~*~*Lisa*~*~

Posted By: farmrat01
Date Posted: December 05 2001 at 9:28am
Im all for her longer blond hair

-------------
Fear Me

Posted By: Raquel
Date Posted: December 07 2001 at 10:20am
I think kate needs to go with a bob just a couple of inches shorter than her hair is now flipped up around the ends. Also she needs to go more blond, It would just be too precious.

-------------
Rachel

Posted By: Raquel
Date Posted: December 07 2001 at 10:22am
Oops!! I mean Katie--not kate! DUH!! I think Jane`s hair is what makes her so likable. She makes up mortals feel good seeing that she has bad hair days (and years) too.

-------------
Rachel

Print Page | Close Window