Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22239
Printed Date: June 26 2024 at 3:09am

Topic: Jenny Jones
Posted By: lgp82
Subject: Jenny Jones
Date Posted: January 01 2002 at 11:33am
I just saw her show for the first time in a very long time today. She looked soooooooooo bad. Her hair is like a white blonde, past her sholders and the ends look stringy. I think her bangs are too long too. She needs to comb them off to the side or something. I don`t think cuttting them would help much.

-------------
~*~*Lisa*~*~

Replies:
Posted By: Hello_Kitty
Date Posted: January 02 2002 at 4:47pm
I mean considering she is like late 40`s or something judging by her hair she looks a mess, I mean I watch her show and when she wears it in two plaits it looks stupid, its like gawd get a new hairstyle Jen !

-------------
~*Vickie*~, Click on my name to see my hair profile !

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: January 08 2002 at 10:38am
Originally posted by lgp82 lgp82 wrote:

I just saw her show for the first time in a very long time today. She looked soooooooooo bad. Her hair is like a white blonde, past her sholders and the ends look stringy. I think her bangs are too long too. She needs to comb them off to the side or something. I don't think cuttting them would help much.

I think it depends on how it`s style on a given day. Some days it`s really quite nice others not so great. The color is what I like and would love to get a better look at. I really like the darker color underneath. I know it was sort of a mini trend a while back I hope it will come back.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window