Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22267
Printed Date: May 06 2024 at 6:17pm

Topic: Susan Walters
Posted By: Gord
Subject: Susan Walters
Date Posted: January 14 2002 at 12:35pm
Susan Walters, who plays Diane Jenkins on the Young and the Restless soap opera, was on The Weakest Link last night. She looked gorgeous in her feathered shoulder-length hairstyle.

Replies:
Posted By: buzzednapelover
Date Posted: January 14 2002 at 6:35pm
Is this the girl who played on the sitcom "Dear John" many years ago? She was adorable!

-------------

Date Posted: January 15 2002 at 12:26am
Originally posted by buzzednapelover buzzednapelover wrote:

Is this the girl who played on the sitcom "Dear John" many years ago? She was adorable!

Yes, that was her, although her hair was gloriously longer in her later episodes of Dear John. She is thinner now and the current hairstyle suits her so well. I`m going to have to skip work and watch Young and the Restless one of these afternoons. And, yes, my boss at the car wash would probably fire me if I did it too often.

-------------

Posted By: Stu
Date Posted: January 15 2002 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

Originally posted by buzzednapelover buzzednapelover wrote:

Yes, that was her, although her hair was gloriously longer in her later episodes of Dear John. She is thinner now and the current hairstyle suits her so well. I'm going to have to skip work and watch Young and the Restless one of these afternoons. And, yes, my boss at the car wash would probably fire me if I did it too often.

Gordo, You work at a carwash! Let me guess, you live in parents` garage as well.

-------------

Date Posted: January 16 2002 at 1:02am
Well, not really on either point, Stu. I thought if I took it upon myself to make up things about myself that everyone would concentrate on the point of Hair Talk instead of flaming one another, but I guess I gave you too much credit. I stand by my point about Susan Walters and her hair, though. Your turn.

-------------

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: January 16 2002 at 7:11am
Come on, Stu... give it a rest... I enjoy jabbing Gord(in clean fun) as much as anyone but I do respect his right to his opinion... as wrong as it may be..lol Lets talk HAIR!!!!

-------------

Posted By: Waggy
Date Posted: January 16 2002 at 7:42pm
Gord - you are just tooooo much fun to tease !! :D...g

-------------
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags

Posted By: Stu
Date Posted: January 17 2002 at 12:09pm
First off, let me say to Hal, I guess you`re right, I shouldn`t keep taking hits at good ole Gordo. Forget the double standard that`s he`s allowed to respond rudely to everyone who disagrees with him. I guess I should be the more mature person since I have a career and don`t work in a carwash.
And secondly, Gordo, notice I still believe you`re a friggin` towel boy. I don`t buy that lame excuse of yours for a second. If you truly wanted us to focus on your `wonder insite` then you would have never given any of us that extrious information. However, you like being the focal point of this board since you don`t have a life outside of it. I guess I took the bait. Shame of me.

-Stu

-------------

Posted By: JerkyFlea
Date Posted: January 17 2002 at 1:08pm
Guys, for the love of Mike (whoever that is), let it go. It`s gone beyond the point of vaguely entertaining to damn annoying. This thing is only continuing because Gord just keeps tossing the lobs (you gotta let some of them pass), Hal enjoys tweaking Gord (for the sheer fun of it), and Stu can`t recognize sarcasm (Gord doesn`t work at a carwash).

Sheesh. Move on. At least go after a truly irritating target, like the newly resurfaced "Bret Hitman Hart".

Later,
JF

-------------
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.

Posted By: ssjockey
Date Posted: January 17 2002 at 2:57pm
JF,

Do you mean we should poke fun at Bret "The Hitman, every cute woman with long blond hair should cut it all off" Hart?

Sure, why not!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window