Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22350
Printed Date: May 18 2024 at 8:51pm

Topic: Angie Everhart
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Angie Everhart
Date Posted: February 26 2002 at 11:00am
Can any one help me with Angie Everhart HairoGraphy??

I think she was hot with her hair short but I don`t know when was that! I have to mention though her long RED hair was really gorgeous.

Replies:
Posted By: brulist
Date Posted: February 26 2002 at 11:53pm
she cut it short on impulse during a photo shoot in 1997. it was fubar and she knew it, and she grew it right back. she even did pantene ads extolling the virtues of their products for helping rectify her mistake. :-)

-------------

Posted By: RR
Date Posted: March 02 2002 at 10:13pm
She cut it in the summer of 1997. I believe her first public appearence with her short hair was on the Keenan Ivory Wayans show around 8/97 and she said she cut it for a movie she was filming which went straight to video called the Garden Of Evil. I think with the previous reply is right as she cut it out of impulse. and all other reasons are excuses as she obvoiusly did not like the cut. She got married for a very short time than divorced going throuh a difficult time. How difficult can it be when you look like that? If you want to see what she looked liked with short hair buy that movie as she plays a cop. Some great acting in this film. I thought she looked just as hot with the short hair but this really ruined her career as ever since the cut she has been doing b rated films and posed for playboy. Before her cut she was like clean and innocent vowingg to never do nudity but after her cut she got tatoos and had sort of a trashy image somewhat like Pamela Anderson`s.

-------------