Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22534
Printed Date: May 04 2024 at 4:01am

Topic: Anna Kournikova needs a haircut
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Anna Kournikova needs a haircut
Date Posted: June 24 2002 at 12:51pm
ANOTHER FIRST ROUND LOSS AT WIMBLEDON FOR OUR FAMOUS MODEL (TENNIS PLAYER HA HA) ANNA KOURNIKOVA. WHO AGREES THAT SHE NEEDS TO MAKE HER MIND UP, IS SHE A TENNIS PLAYER OR A MODEL. I THINK THE IDEAL START FOR HER IS TO CUT HER HAIR NICE AND SHORT. FORGET ABOUT PRETTINESS, AND CONCENTRATE ON TENNIS - AND FIND OUT WHAT SHE`S REALLY ABOUT.

Replies:
Posted By: felix
Date Posted: June 24 2002 at 1:01pm
Not tall enough to be a model, unfortunately.

She doesn`t seem good enough to be a top tennis player, unfortunately.

Agree about the short hairdo, though.

-------------
-f

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: June 24 2002 at 1:02pm
I think if she were to cut her hair people would notice that she is much more suited to be a tennis player than a model. I`m not saying she is dog ugly just that if you take away her hair her beauty would have to stand on its own and seh wouldn`t even make it to the first round of modeling.

-------------

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: June 24 2002 at 1:09pm
I hope that I misinterpreted your post - it sounded like if she cut her hair short she wouldn`t be pretty. Long doesn`t mean pretty and short doesn`t mean ugly... Though I would like to see her cut her hair. I`m not sure that a short, short cut would be good on her. I think a layered, flippy style from chin to just above the shoulders would look good. Maybe like Jane Fonda or Renee Russo had. The long hair does not do it for me (but that is me) and the tennis skill (or lack of) doesn`t either.

-------------