Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22877
Printed Date: May 18 2024 at 5:30pm

Topic: Meredith Vieira
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Meredith Vieira
Date Posted: January 09 2003 at 1:16pm
Fellow Hair Fans:

I`m flummoxed about Meredith Vieira`s current hair situation. First she comes out in the fall with totally fabulous looking reddish-brown hair every evening on the syndicated Who Wants to BE a Millionaire (WWTBAM). (I don`t get to see `The View` since I work during the day). Then I saw a pic of her in one of the weekly entertainment/fashion periodicals (not sure if it was US Weekly or another) and she had darker shade (black?) which looked really bad on her. I`m not sure when the pic was dated, but I seem to remember that it might have been recent.

I was never quiet impressed with her `do on the View when I did see it, but her WWTBAM shows were mesmerizing. Unfortunately, WWTBAM seems to be in limbo at the moment. Has she been glaming up as well for The View recently?

Oh, and now that Lisa Ling has left The View, the hair quotient on that show plummeted. To make matters worse, they have no current plans to replace her. What a shame. (I didnt` see, but heard about the episode where they did a little chop, chop on that fabulous mane of hers.)

Anyone have more definitive answers on Meredith`s current `do?

Cheers,
CC

Replies: