Print Page | Close Window

Christina Aguilera- Blonde again?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Beautiful People, Beautiful Hair
Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=23601
Printed Date: June 12 2024 at 11:00am

Topic: Christina Aguilera- Blonde again?
Posted By: Aoecean
Subject: Christina Aguilera- Blonde again?
Date Posted: December 28 2003 at 3:49pm
I heard on "E! Biggest Celebrity" ooops that Christina returned to her blonde hair again...But all they showed was file footage of her being blonde. Can anyone confirm her going back to blonde hair or does she still have black hair?

Replies:
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: December 30 2003 at 5:59pm
well.......is she blonde again or not??????

Posted By: trout
Date Posted: January 20 2004 at 4:35am
Unless this is a wig then the answer is no.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/photos/popup.asp?SubID=458&page=8&css=popup%2Ecss&pubdate=01/19/04 - http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/photos/popup.asp?SubID=458&page=8&css=popup%2Ecss&pubdate=01/19/04

This actually looks like a wig to me. She had settled on a brown which was much more attractive, but this is jet black with the bangs which she's featured only on and off.

Sometimes with her I swear she's burned her hair off and shaved her head and relies on wigs entirely.

-------------

Posted By: Gord
Date Posted: January 20 2004 at 8:45am
When Christina was on David Letterman's show last week, she had straight black hair with bangs that was obviously a wig. Apparently, Dave didn't notice it was fake and raved on and on how exotic she looked. Christina said she enjoyed changing her look, which currently included no facial piercings. She said her piercings scared off some of the young fans she met in person. Her look that night also appeared to include penciled in eyebrows.

Posted By: pixie lady
Date Posted: January 20 2004 at 9:17am
She looked better blonde, and she should keep wearing her nosestud, lots of us women do.

Posted By: Laine1998
Date Posted: January 20 2004 at 10:34am
Gord,
I saw that episode last night. (being overseas, we get our a week later.) I wondered about her hair. I like the blond look with her, I felt that the black hair and the pencilled in eyebrows just looked too fake.
I am a fan of Christina, but I don't like the way she looked the other night. But as she said, she likes to change, and change she has done!

-------------

Posted By: enfys
Date Posted: January 20 2004 at 3:08pm
She has a death wish for her hair. It looked like dead, fried straw back in 1999. I hate to think about what it must really look like now. Maybe it IS time to start again. Interviewers should drop the Emperor's New Clothes act and tell her how bad she often looks.

-------------
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea - http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some

Posted By: Britney15
Date Posted: January 20 2004 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by pixie lady pixie lady wrote:

She looked better blonde, and she should keep wearing her nosestud, lots of us women do.

pixie lady are you really serious about what you said "lots of us women do" I'm sorry but I don't wear a stupid ugly nosestud and not every women wears a nosestud like you do

So who ever you are pixie lady don't put words in other people's mouths

Britney

-------------

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: January 20 2004 at 11:25pm
That last post was kind of rude. I think pixie lady was just stating her opinion. Personally I think Christina is beautiful with black or blonde hair and she has an awesome voice. IMO her piercings are cool too!!

Date Posted: January 20 2004 at 11:45pm
Thanks Danijo.

I agree I like Christina too.

Britney is entitled to her opinion, she doesn't like nosestuds, that's fine, but the way she expressed it was kind of stupid.

And yes, more women have piercings, including nostril piercing than ever before in the western countries, especially in the major metro areas. Just look around, I know at least 6 women other than myself who have a pierced nostril or nostrils, and some have other piercings as well, and they work in a variety of professions.

Posted By: Gord
Date Posted: January 21 2004 at 8:20pm
I covered this topic months ago. From my standpoint, I'll never understand why someone would want to pierce her nose and draw attention to one of the most unattractive parts of the human face. There are other ways to get attention, if that's what you're after.

-------------

Date Posted: January 22 2004 at 1:09am
It's not an attempt to get attention , it's just fashion. In India women have been wearing nosestuds/noserings for centuries and they are very feminine women.
Now women in the western world, or at least a fair number of them, are wearing nose jewelry too, as well as earrings, and sometimes nipple rings. It's just fashion, some people like jewelry.
And there is nothing unattractive about people's noses, it is just part of a person' face and features.
If noses are so unattractive, imagine what someone would look like without a nose. Have you ever seen someone like that? I have, there was a guy that used to live near me that didn't have a nose, and for some reason he didn't wear an artificial nose either, which I could never understand. I mean it was scary and hideous looking. People need their noses, unless you have one like Michael Jackson! lol!

Posted By: Laine1998
Date Posted: January 22 2004 at 10:14am
Britney..that was a rude post! So you don't wear facial jewerly..I don't either but I'm not going to be rude to someone who does!

As for facial piercings in general, I wouldn't have one for myself. I at one point had my tongue pierced, but I don't have an obvious scar that anyone could see. Some people look really good with piercings, while others do not. I think that a small discret nostril stud can look very attractive on a person.

Just my two cents!

-------------

Posted By: Britney15
Date Posted: January 22 2004 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by pixie lady pixie lady wrote:

It's not an attempt to get attention , it's just fashion. In India women have been wearing nose-studs/nose-rings for centuries and they are very feminine women.
Now women in the western world, or at least a fair number of them, are wearing nose jewelry too, as well as earrings, and sometimes nipple rings. It's just fashion, some people like jewelry.
And there is nothing unattractive about people's noses, it is just part of a person' face and features.
If noses are so unattractive, imagine what someone would look like without a nose. Have you ever seen someone like that? I have, there was a guy that used to live near me that didn't have a nose, and for some reason he didn't wear an artificial nose either, which I could never understand. I mean it was scary and hideous looking. People need their noses, unless you have one like Michael Jackson! lol!

pixie lady it is only my opinion about ugly nose-studs or nose-rings and remember this is the good ol' USA, so if you don't like people having an opinion about this subject just leave this great country of ours and just go away ok

p.s. one other thing pixie lady this isn't india or some other eastern country

Britney

-------------

Date Posted: January 22 2004 at 10:53pm
How old are you Britney, you write immature.

Myself and others never said you don't have a right to your opinion, we said you were rude. It's immature to express yourself with immature and insulting language.

And you don't tell people to leave the country, I don't tell you to leave the country do I?
I had relatives fight and die for this country. I had two uncles who were in Vietnam.
So grow up and show some respect to others or you won't last long on these boards.

Also, nostril piercing hasn't been limited to eastern countries for at least thirty years. It is now common in many of the cities in the western world, obviously.
Where do you live anyway Britney, in a little hick town out in the middle of nowhere? Are you in a time warp, living 30 years ago?
In any major metro in the U.S. or any western country, there are many women, of all religions, who wear face jewelry or other piercings these days. Tattoos for women are also much more common than before.

As I clearly stated, you are entitled to your opinion, but show some class and don't insult people by making juvenile immature remarks.

Posted By: trout
Date Posted: January 22 2004 at 11:29pm
I think this whole "brittany" thing should have been handled differently from the begining.

She never should have been graced with a reply. When someone is both idiotic and offensive and then claims entitlement because of the "good ol USA" it makes me cring. People like that cause all the ugly american stereotypes of the world and really don't deserve replies to their writing.

Here's imploring you all to not respond to her any more.

-------------