Print Page | Close Window

Meow and long hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24533
Printed Date: May 04 2024 at 4:35am

Topic: Meow and long hair
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Meow and long hair
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
The other day my boyfriend mentioned that he needed a pet and that a cat would fit his lifestyle. Off we went to the petstore where they now have mix breeds for adoption.Well we couldn't pick a normal size cat. Heck no, this this must have had a mountain lion as grandpa, mabye a bobcat as his dad and maybe his mother was a long hair persian.Anyways he is the length of my older dog and probably a bit lighter in weight.Of course both of us not being cat owners for a long time didn't know what to expect and I being the animal lover was handed the cat to hold. Gee I was thinking please please don't rip my arm etc. But he is very gentle. Then we got in my car. I was holding him and he was so scard. I use my hair to cover him to that he wouldn't feel so scard and it come down.You try to drive a car , have a cat on your lap batting your hair and have it bounce around in the car meowing.Then when we arrived at my boyfriend's house this thing wanted to play tag.He is a very beautiful cat and he is 200% cat. He leaps in the air, bounces on us to play etc.

Replies: