Print Page | Close Window

knee length sucked into Vacume

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24551
Printed Date: April 30 2024 at 7:13pm

Topic: knee length sucked into Vacume
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: knee length sucked into Vacume
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
When I moved to BC Canada, I stayed in a Hotel for a little spert..till I found an apt.Ok, well one morning the maid was at the door asking if I wanted my floor done. I'm like yes come on in...Here let me help you abit...LoLSo I starting moving things as she started coming in vacuming....Just pior to that....Waking up...Hair all heavy in Clamp... so you let your hair down...Knee Length Hair & Down,seeing where the maid was at & my shoe laces were all hanging out so I just went for them as she was vacuming... DUH.......Then BAMM before I knew it I was taken down to my knees!Going HUH HUG ....she's like sorry SoRrY...as she fiddled looking the switch ..then she PUlleD the PlUG..I am So SoRRY... I said just get my hair outta there with out having to cut any and you'll be OK!Time,... Patience...Determination, and not wanting to Cause Harm to someone....lol so to speak!She and I did it!..heheIt took an hour maybe abit more, before I was standing and free. Man oh Man...Girl was LucKyFor the next month or more I would have people in the placejust come up to me and say hey were you the one that got caught up in the vacum,.. lolStory of my life....ShiT HappEnS!lol many a more where that came from too...!Read 4 bloopers so far that I can totally relate too.Then decided to tell one of mine...Going back to read more...Good Day to All=PRelated Link:My homepage..My Art & picture of me

Replies: