Print Page | Close Window

WEED EATING YOUR HAIR

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24599
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 6:48pm

Topic: WEED EATING YOUR HAIR
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: WEED EATING YOUR HAIR
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
I FOUGHT THE WEED-EATER&THE WEED-EATER ALMOST WON!!!Never thought long hair was hazardous? Think again!Once upon a time, in a green, green grassy yard stood a womanwith proper attire, safety glasses, hearing protection, hair pulled back, the works.Suddenly, out of no where...WHACK!I awoke to hear the buzz of the Weed-eater and the soundof the elderly neighbor's voice asking if I was alright.While trying to come to my senses, the neighbor abruptly produced a pair of scissors*GASP*which had a stronger presence than smelling salts!Apparently while weed-eating, the ends of my pony tail were suckedinto the motor of the machine. Once the motor started winding my hair around itthe pull was fast and hard.Whoosh-whoosh-whoosh!It wound my hair around all the way up to my head so fast thatI didn't even know it had happened.I remember striking the tree (?) with my head and chalked that up tonot paying attention to where I was going.There was no tree. The weed-eater had knocked me out!The "kindly" neighbor with the scissors again suggested thatshe should dislodge my hair from the motor by chopping it off.I didn't THINK so.Wub (affectionate name for my honey...)was forced to disassemble the motor housing in order to remove my hair.I lost clumps of hair and had a sore head for a while.I now wear my hair in a tight bun when Weed-eating.

Replies: