Print Page | Close Window

Haircut hell! I broke all the rules..

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24611
Printed Date: May 06 2024 at 7:42am

Topic: Haircut hell! I broke all the rules..
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Haircut hell! I broke all the rules..
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:14pm
Despite all the rules out there about cutting your hair, being an impulsive person I went out there and broke them all and I'll be paying for it for at least a year. Rule 1: My boyfriend and I broke up so I wanted a new look. Rule 2: I wanted a short,cute cut but didn't know exactly what. Rule 3: I went to a "no appointment necessary" salon and did not know the stylist. The result: a short cut that I hate. I should know better than to break the rules.

Replies:
Posted By: Julie
I did the same thing about a month ago and have had regrets daily! My hair was shoulder length and looking pretty good. I went to a new salon and wanted some texture added to my all one length cut . . . big mistake! Bad haircut turned worse when I went to another salon and had them chop it all off to a short above the ears style that I'm still regretting a month later! That's one way to solve a bad haircut!

-------------

Posted By: jim
> I did the same thing about a month ago and have had> regrets daily! My hair was shoulder length and looking> pretty good. I went to a new salon and wanted some> texture added to my all one length cut . . . big> mistake! Bad haircut turned worse when I went to> another salon and had them chop it all off to a short> above the ears style that I'm still regretting a month> later! That's one way to solve a bad haircut!that's true all woman are like that get hair cut and regret it later

-------------

Posted By: Alana
> Despite all the rules out there about cutting your> hair, being an impulsive person I went out there and> broke them all and I'll be paying for it for at least> a year. Rule 1: My boyfriend and I broke up so I> wanted a new look. Rule 2: I wanted a short,cute cut> but didn't know exactly what. Rule 3: I went to a> "no appointment necessary" salon and did not> know the stylist. The result: a short cut that I hate.> I should know better than to break the rules.

-------------

Posted By: heidi
A week ago I had a chinlength bob with a middleparting and because everybody seems to have bangs I wanted to try this look. I have never had bangs before so I asked my stylist to cut something that looks good on me. I ended up with rather short bangs, and the worst: they are cut almost back to my ears... it looks horrible and I can't find a way to make this style look good. Any advise on this?

-------------