Print Page | Close Window

No where to turn

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24614
Printed Date: May 01 2024 at 11:23am

Topic: No where to turn
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: No where to turn
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:14pm
Hey allI ran by this board from doing a search on 'Google'. I am looking for some suggestions for a new style. My hair is a little below my shoulders in length, but is naturally wavy. It frizzes as a rule, so I can't wear it down. I have to wear a ponytail or bun otherwise it will frizz out during the day. I haven't been able to find *anything* to get rid of these frizzies. But anyway, I am looking for a cut that can be easy for me to do, I won't spend an hour doing my hair every morning. :) I want to keep it long, and I do have bangs I'd like to keep. My hair is medium thick, and has been dyed a few times, therefore is a bit damaged.Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Replies:
Posted By: Veto
> Hey all> I ran by this board from doing a search on 'Google'. I> am looking for some suggestions for a new style. My> hair is a little below my shoulders in length, but is> naturally wavy. It frizzes as a rule, so I can't wear> it down. I have to wear a ponytail or bun otherwise it> will frizz out during the day. I haven't been able to> find *anything* to get rid of these frizzies. But> anyway, I am looking for a cut that can be easy for me> to do, I won't spend an hour doing my hair every> morning. :) I want to keep it long, and I do have> bangs I'd like to keep. My hair is medium thick, and> has been dyed a few times, therefore is a bit damaged.> Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-------------

Posted By: Veto
lisa, the name is veto, I'm a licensed beautician,before you cut your hair try "VAVOOM Liquid Shine" . You can get it thru any salon that handles MATRIX products. It will cost you about $12.00 for a small bottle but it has nutrients to nourish the hair PLUS it tames the FRIZZIES.E-MAIL me for for other cheaper products to use.

-------------