Print Page | Close Window

PLEEZ help me! hair is wrecked!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24726
Printed Date: May 08 2024 at 2:40pm

Topic: PLEEZ help me! hair is wrecked!
Posted By: Krystalle
Subject: PLEEZ help me! hair is wrecked!
Date Posted: January 13 2001 at 12:50pm
Please help me. Im a natural medium neutral blonde and stupid me had to use nice n easy and balsam color to make it a wicked light gold blonde.It was WAY too light so I then put a demi permanent strawberry blonde in it to help tone it down and I hate it! How can I get rid of the color and how can I get my natural color back? Would I possibly be able to do this myself? PLEEZ HELP

-------------
May we all have our fun...:)

Replies:
Posted By: Van
Date Posted: January 13 2001 at 10:28pm
for one, never put any type of strawberry blonde anything in your hair if its a real light blonde. and especially not after just dying it. meaning that you dyed your hair light blonde and then turned around and dyed it again without waiting the proper amount of time. which means you got a messed up color and your hair is probably damaged from all those chemicals. not to sound mean, but thats a big no no and yes i know from experience. to get your natural color back you will have to visit a salon. you could wait around 6-8 weeks and then try dying it back, but it would probably come out the wrong shade anyway and your hair would be more damaged. so go to your salon and have them get your natural color back. hope it goes well :)

-------------