Print Page | Close Window

Anyone else regret gettin their long hair cut?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24793
Printed Date: June 25 2024 at 10:12pm

Topic: Anyone else regret gettin their long hair cut?
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Anyone else regret gettin their long hair cut?
Date Posted: July 30 2001 at 4:24pm
I was just wondering if anyone regrets getting their long hair cut short. I got my butt legnth hair cut about a month ago into a chin legnth bob and I wish I wouldn`t have. Everyone told me how nice I would look but it just seems they wanted me to look more like them. I`m trying to grow it back but its gonna probobly take an extremely long time and a lot of patience. A lot of people seem to like their hair shorter, but does anyone feel the same way I do that has gotten their hair chopped off? And if so do you know how long it would take to grow about 16 inches of hair back?

Brit

Replies:
Posted By: ilovecurls
Date Posted: July 30 2001 at 4:29pm
Should only take you about three years...good luck!

-------------

Posted By: duke
Date Posted: July 31 2001 at 12:01pm
Get hair vitamins and it`ll grow quicker.

-------------

Posted By: gmoney
Date Posted: August 01 2001 at 9:29pm
Reply to message: 7.1090.1
Britt,

Sorry to hear what happened to you. Seems that you have been tricked into cutting your hair by friends who were probably jealous of your amazing mane. I hope you now realise just how special your long hair was and I am so glad to hear that you are going to grow it back. Best wishes!

John

-------------

Posted By: gmoney
Date Posted: August 01 2001 at 9:29pm
Reply to message: 7.1090.1
Britt,

One more thing Britt, if you want someone to talk with about what has happened or to offer you some support with the re-growing of your hair, please feel free to contact me, I will be more than willing to help out.

John

-------------

Posted By: bodacious_blonde
Date Posted: August 03 2001 at 9:32pm
I know exactly how you feel. I cut my hair into a chin length layered cut! That was two summers ago (which I know sounds like a long time), but now it`s half way down my back, and I`ve had it trimmed about five times since then.I read a bunch of tips on making my hiar grow faster... I think they worked, because my hair`s never stretched this fast before!!
Don`t wear hair in a ponytail to bed (when it`s long enough to do so) because it will break the hairshaft. And make sure you scrub your scalp and give it a good massage in the shower... it supposedly stimulates growth!
Well good luck, it won`t take too long!!

-------------