Print Page | Close Window

Over one year ago people were jealous of my thick curly hair, but now they just laugh at it!!!! Help me!!!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24838
Printed Date: June 16 2024 at 3:31am

Topic: Over one year ago people were jealous of my thick curly hair, but now they just laugh at it!!!! Help me!!!
Posted By: Natashatj
Subject: Over one year ago people were jealous of my thick curly hair, but now they just laugh at it!!!! Help me!!!
Date Posted: November 20 2001 at 9:50am
Over two years ago i had what most people would say hair to be jelous of. It was thick, curly and dark to medium blonde, and it came down to the middle of my back. I was so happy with my hair, then i decided to bleach my hair white blonde, at first everything seemed fine, and my hair was taking the bleach well. Then i fell out of my hairdresser, so i decided to do it at home, with the advice of the local hair shop. To my absolute distruction my hair went a blue grey colour. I was in a panik, so they next day i went to another hairdresser to help me, they then died my hair to red, then back to blonde. At the end of the day my hair just fell out in clumbs, just touching my hair was to cause my hair to fall out. Now that was over 6 months ago and since then my hair has just got worse, it is now extremly thin and handfulls still fall out. Even the natural curls that i had have dissapeared, and it doesnt seem to be growing like it did. It is just a plain mess. but now i am extremly worried that my good hair days are over, i am not even 30 yet, but my hair looks like it is 100 years old. Can anyone help me please. i really could do with any advice, as i am seem to be trying everything to get back the good quality, but nothing is working...
I really would appreciate any advice.
Thank you Natasha

Replies: