Print Page | Close Window

Horrible Hair Color

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24889
Printed Date: June 16 2024 at 5:22am

Topic: Horrible Hair Color
Posted By: MadCowHair
Subject: Horrible Hair Color
Date Posted: March 22 2002 at 7:28pm
Help meeeeeeeee!!! I started out the other morning wanting highlites in my dark blonde hair. This is something my friend does for me all the time. Well, I pulled too much thru and left it on too long and ended up California blonde in the front and my regular blonde in the back. So I go to my friend and she suggests I go an amber color. What was I thinking??? It turned magenta...lite magenta over the highlites and dark magenta in the back. My definition of magenta??? Purple!!!!!
So we go to Sally`s and get Color Zap. Which turns my hair dark carrot orange. Then we use a drabber that turns it bright melon flourescent orange. Then after 2 bottles of filler so my hair won`t fall out....we use a dark ash brown w/ green base that is supposed to neutralize the orange. I ended up with red-brown hair.
What do I do???? At least I have a semi-regular color instead of the process horror peroxide orange colors but I just want my real color back!!! Is there any any any thing that I can do to get rid of the red?????? Oh please someone help. When someone asks me what I did to my hair I just tell them it is a horrible side effect of Mad Cow Disease!!

-------------
:( Once a pretty blonde

Replies:
Posted By: Claude
Date Posted: April 05 2002 at 8:00am
Ugh!!! Well my best advice would be to visit a professional who is a color expert. It`s not the cheapest solution but it`s going to yield the best results that is going to be your best bet but it won`t be cheap.

G`luck

-------------

Posted By: Lyris
Date Posted: April 15 2002 at 7:44pm
Yes, definitely go to a salon and don`t do anything else to your hair...you`ll really thank yourself in the long run. Believe me, I know from previous experiences with orange hair. ;-)

-------------
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft

Print Page | Close Window