Print Page | Close Window

my hair is too blonde!!!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24913
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 7:23pm

Topic: my hair is too blonde!!!
Posted By: courtney
Subject: my hair is too blonde!!!
Date Posted: June 17 2002 at 3:10am
I have been lightening my hair with Loreal Light ash blonde for years. It started looking drab, so I used Loreal Preference les blondissimes. It the lightest blonding possible in one step. Well now its too light and doesn`t look natural. I could continue using this product on my roots and just cut the time in half of processing time. Then my roots would be the color I want, but what about the rest of my hair? How do I darken that area? If I don`t do something than the new growth won`t match the rest of my hair. Should I use a darker blonde all over, or maybe a toner? Please!! Any suggestions?

Replies:
Posted By: ladykera
Date Posted: June 20 2002 at 9:03am
if you have the time (and $) try asking your stylist. if not (like me), try a tone or get a semi-permant color in the shade you want, something close to your natural color to blend with the roots. just a sugestion

-------------
-Kera
aka princess of the air force (they just don`t know it yet)

Posted By: courtney
Date Posted: June 22 2002 at 11:27am
Originally posted by ladykera ladykera wrote:

if you have the time (and $) try asking your stylist. if not (like me), try a tone or get a semi-permant color in the shade you want, something close to your natural color to blend with the roots. just a sugestion

Thank you so much for your help. I tried your suggestion and am so much happier now!

-------------