Print Page | Close Window

wayyyyyyyyyyy to short

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24959
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 7:24pm

Topic: wayyyyyyyyyyy to short
Posted By: Samantha
Subject: wayyyyyyyyyyy to short
Date Posted: September 18 2002 at 1:43pm
hi im samantha im new im 19 im from long island new york on saturday i went to get my longish hair cut alot shorter i have had long hair for the past 3 years and have really only been trimming it i decided to get a short one length bob cut to my chin
i went to the same place i always go but the girl cut my hair alot shorter than i wanted i asked very simply for a one length cut to my chin this meant i was already cutting off about 6 inches she said wow you are going short thats brave to wich i just smiled she started cutting in the back i saw big pieces coming off to wich i thought ok here we go when she cut my first side it looked like she was cutting it a little higher than my chin SHE WAS she cut them to my lips i said to her thats kinda short she said when it dries itll be ABOUT chin length i tho
ught ok it looked short but it looked ok to me then she began blow drying it when it was dry it looked cute but about 2 inches shorter than i wanted i was kinda upset but i was telling myself i wanted it short anyway and it did look cute

THEN

she said do you want me to neaten up the back as she was reaching for a shaver i said yeah ok (thinking she meant the hairs on my neck what ever she didnt cut off with the scissor) the next thing i knew she turned on the shaver and took a big swipe off the back of my head i said WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? she said im buzzing the nape i said no no i thought you were getting the long hairs on my neck she said no im doing the nape she said thats normal when she gives a short bob i was so mad but i told her to finish she shaved the whole underneath very short like a boys hair (peach fuzzy) i look like a mushroom head the cut is not cute at all and i have shaved hair what the helck am i gonna do now?
i wish i just never got the haircut at all has anyone ever had this happen to them i can barely put my hair up and the back looks so short
all i wanted was a chin length bob now ill have to wait months for even that

-------------
Sammi

Replies:
Posted By: Julie
Date Posted: November 03 2002 at 4:56am
Sounds like she`s scissor happy to me a nightmare, iy will take at least 2months to grow out the shape. sorry to hear that. I bet you could have bashed her one!!!!!!!!!

-------------