Print Page | Close Window

My son gave himself a haircut!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25023
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 7:23pm

Topic: My son gave himself a haircut!
Posted By: bluebee
Subject: My son gave himself a haircut!
Date Posted: May 12 2003 at 7:46pm
Because his head itched. LOL I explained to him that your hair doesn't itch your head does so next time, cut your head off! He said Okaayy...sorry mom.

He didn't catch my little joke.

Replies:
Posted By: claribuzz
Date Posted: May 12 2003 at 10:42pm

so he cut his hair off because it was itching his head

-------------
ARGHH

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: May 15 2003 at 11:22am
Hi all,

A friend of mine had twin girls who decided to "play beauty parlor" and one girl took a scissors to the other little girl. As you can imagine the one girl had really uneven chopped hair and the first twin was unscathed because "mom" caught them in time. LOL. So now one twin has very very short hair and the other has long hair. I guess this will be one of their "funny hair memories" for a long time to come.

Best wishes,
Karen

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Posted By: wheeler
Date Posted: July 14 2003 at 6:39pm
Bluebee, how bad was this haircut that your son gave himself?

On the plus side, a lot of guys have really short hair (I don't know of you took him to the stylist afterward or how close to his scalp he cut the hair). Now don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating conforming to what the media says.

I also had a little incident with playing 'beauty parlor' when I was little. I don't remember very well but I guess I decided to give my little sister a 'haircut.' My parents were NOT amused.

-------------
Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
- M. Scott Peck

Print Page | Close Window